Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Hawkeye and Black Widow


I didn't feel the need to get any of the other Avengers movie minimates because I already had them thanks to all the other Marvel Movie Minimates they've done over the years. Sure my Thor isn't in Asgard garb, but I haven't even seen that movie. Or Captain America. Or Iron Man 2. I'm just picking up minimate sets to complete character line-ups or because I think they look good.

But Hawkeye and Black Widow, movie versions: don't have them yet, so this was an easy decision to make. Although I think its odd that they only included one base. Is the theory that one of the figures can balance all the time, but the other has issues? Because they both have issues. Just because the Black Widow is supposed to be very agile doesn't somehow imbue the minimate with those same abilities. Otherwise I'd be really reluctant to own any of the radiation based characters.

No comments:

Post a Comment