Friday, June 16, 2017

Mr. Poopybutthole & Snowball


Mr. Poopybutthole is a good representation of the character, although I am saddened by the lack of joints. There are only 5 and they're the most basic, but I suppose for the size of the character that is to be expected. 

However I really like the Build A Figure (BAF) for this wave, Snowball in his walking suit. It looks great, although the movement of the joints is limited due to where they are blacked. You get a couple of degrees of movement, but these ball joints might as well be cut joints.

Also, while I was trying to attach one of the arms, it broke apart where the forearm connects to the bicep via the tiny plastic plug. Fortunately it isn't glued to the bicep, but inserted into a small hole, so I can kind of fix things without glue by reinserting the plug, but it's something to worry about since it can fall out again. It's those little things that prevent me from singing the praises of this line. These small quality control issues that you wish didn't happen or wonder if it's just your figure.

No comments:

Post a Comment