Thursday, January 9, 2014

Statue of Liberty Weeping Angel

So Darn Hot Topic. For the 50th Anniversary of Doctor Who they inundated their stores with Doctor Who merchandise. At Buy 1 get 1 half off prices, I kept trying to get the most of my Doctor Who dollar. A lot of t-shirts, a bunch of mini vinyl Titans figures...

And then there were the 6.5" Titans. Apparently the mini-vinyl figures were so popular they made large scale ones, at surprisingly decent prices. For twice the price they more than doubled the scale. Didn't matter, because I didn't want giant versions of chibi vinyl Doctors... but then I saw the 8 inch TITANS! (Only $25... then apply a half-off discount and SOLD! Because they made an 8" Statue of Liberty Weeping Angel... At 8 inches, it towers over the normal 2 inch Titan figures and that's not really to scale, but it's still an awesome thing.



Also: Statue of Liberty weeping angel figure.

Geez, I might have to start a Statue of Liberty tag. For all 3 of the Statue of Liberty Toys I own. Maybe not.


2 comments:

  1. Wow! I think I'm heading to the mall this weekend to try and snag one of these. That's awesome! I love the weeping angels. I could either display this with my Doctor Who stuff or with Ghostbusters minimates...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thats an impressive figure ! I'll have to tack one down for my work display :)

    ReplyDelete