Sunday, March 14, 2010

X-wing Starfighter


The X-wing is my favorite Star Wars ship. Screw the Slave-1 and the Millenium Falcon. The X-wings are just pure awesome. So I really wanted a Lego X-wing... preferably an affordable Lego X-wing. And this Easter Lego obliged me.

For their Easter promotion at Target, Lego has once again pushed a classic Star Wars ship and a new Clone Wars ship. The X-wing is the classic ship, a companion to Christmas' Tie Fighter, which I got back then. The X-wing is easier to find, assuming your Target is carrying these things. (The one close to my apartment isn't, I had to travel a few miles for this baby.)



The colors look more accurate than the Tie Fighter, but the shape is a little off, a compromise when converted to the mini scale. Ever wonder what the mini scale is? Got you covered.

No comments:

Post a Comment