Thursday, August 5, 2010

Mameshiba Plushes

So yeah, I didn't go to Comiccon, but I did have a couple friends pick up these exclusives. They're plush toys of Mameshibas, a Japanese property which essentially means bean dogs. They're tiny beans (all sorts, including jelly, coffee, and peanut) which show up out of nowhere, spout off useless trivia, and freak people out. They're adorable. The guys above are chilli and edamame.


So yeah, when I heard they'd be selling toys at the SDCC I asked my friends to pick some up for me. These are the smaller plushes, around 3 inches long. There's a huge number of merchandise for these guys in Japan and Toynami is starting to release some stuff here in the states.

1 comment:

  1. haha, there's a taiko drum game starring those guys in Japan. Depending on how well you do, they'll either laugh, cry, or sometimes even fart. It's awesome!

    ReplyDelete