Wednesday, September 2, 2009

The imperial fleet

After taking my X-Wing down from a bookcase to inspect it after years of ignoring it, I took an inventory of all my Star Wars vehicles. I have more than I anticipated.

In roughly chronological order of when I got them:

*Speeder bike w/ Scout Trooper
*X-Wing
*Millenium Falcon
*TIE Interceptor
*Obi-Wan's Jedi Starfighter (Attack of the Clones)
*TIE Bomber
*TIE Fighter
*ARC-170 Starfighter
*Armored Assault Tank
*Obi-Wan's Jedi Starfighter (Revenge of the Sith)

That's ten vehicles there. Three of which are TIE Fighter variations (and two of those I have to keep in the boxes because they cannot support their own weight). Aside from behemoths like the Royal Starship and the AT-AT that are impractical to acquire for a number of reasons, the only Star Wars vehicle left I really want to get is an AT-ST. That's why I'm excited that a new mold of it is being released as a Wal-Mart exclusive soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment