Thursday, September 3, 2009

Lego Racers 6-8


From left to right those are cars #8 (Sport Racer), #7 (Curve Chase) and #6 (EZ Rally). So yeah I went back for more. I skipped #4 because I thought it looked ugly and I was too late to get #5, but I was able to get these three. So far my favorite is #8, with its green complexion and grey window definition.

My favorite part about these cars is the mix and match parts. For example, take the all yellow car I made from the parts.



And my favorite combination, which pretty much just adds a new bottom peice to car #8. Now it looks vaguely like the tank from that game Spectre. Man that was a good game.



These Happy Meal toys have totally gotten me back into Lego's. So I guess mission accomplished. Although ironically, not into the Racer Lego series, because the Racer cars you can buy at the store don't appeal to me the way these toys do.

No comments:

Post a Comment