Sunday, December 11, 2011

Playmobil Advent Calendar Day 11

Day 11:
I uncovered another dinosaur today. But this time it was alive! My memory may be spotty, but I'm pretty sure that there shouldn't be anymore living dinosaurs. Where the hell am I?

I think I must be a paleontologist, because right away I realized that based on the bone structure of the dinosaur I encountered, he must be a Bensaurus. I have decided to name him Ben Jr. Despite being a clear carnivore, Ben Jr. seems rather placid. Almost friendly. I believe he is a carrion eater. How do I know this? I suppose the science is still in my head somewhere.

Also I saw him eating an animal we found dead in the ground. Yes, I was with him. He has taken to following me around. At first I was worried, but I am glad for the company and he is very effective at scaring away the snakes, scorpions, and other dangers in the jungle. (I'm pretty sure I'm in a jungle.)

No comments:

Post a Comment