Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Playmobil Advent Calendar Day 21


Day 21:
Charlene found her magnifying glass, which for some reason she kept separate from her other tools. She says this is the last thing she remembers having on her before she blacked out. There's only a few pits left, so I'm not entirely sure what else we're going to find. So far everything has been so vague. I guess I'm a Paleontologist... either that or a game warden in a Dinosaur Park where they have living Dinosaurs. Would those two things be considered the same field of study? I'm so confused.

Charlene isn't very helpful. She's being coy and guarded with her answers. She says it's adorable to watch me stumble around like this. That makes me think we knew each other before this whole mess started.

No comments:

Post a Comment