Monday, January 16, 2012

Jeff Gorvette


Man, I was thinking they would never release any new Lego Cars 2 single figures. Glad to see I was wrong. now I just wish they could be more like this. I've come to the conclusion that I really prefer the Cars 2 figures when they're race cars. Something about the design is awesome. Unfortunately most of the Cars 2 figures aren't race cars, and for some reason that disappoints me. Who knew I had a thing for Lego race cars... although considering that's what got me back into Lego in the first place, I should have had an inkling.

This is Jeff Gorvette. I didn't see the movie, but I've seen the Wikipedia page, so I know he was voiced by Jeff Gordon in the American version of Cars 2, but his character and voice was replaced with region appropriate cars/racers in other countries. And now you know that too.

No comments:

Post a Comment