Friday, May 18, 2012

Arkham City Batman and Catwoman

Look, I liked the game and all, but I'll admit that if I had one of the other DCUC Catwoman figures I would have skipped this set entirely. But it turns out that those figures are near impossible to get at a decent price, so it was actually cheaper for me to get this 2-pack than a used Catoman figure.

Not that these figures are bad. Although the surface are on the bottoms of Catwoman's feet prevent her from standing up unaided. It's like a delicate balancing act, and you have to sort of lean her on her whip to prop her up. And she has no hole at the bottom of her foot so using a DCUC stand won't work either.  It's a little disappointing. But at least she has the same articulation as a DCUC figure. I was worried she wouldn't.

Oh, and yes, she's a little bigger than the rest of the DCUC figures, but it's not that noticeable. She just looks like a very Amazonian Catwoman.

Batman is awesome. But he's Batman, so of course.

No comments:

Post a Comment