Monday, June 9, 2014

50th Anniversary Dalek


A Dalek painted with the Union Jack. This thing is just so over-the-top kitschy that I had to get it. I really wish they hadn't cancelled the one with the US Flag version because that would have been even more wacky/crazy/pandering hilarity.


I was actually on the fence about this figure for a whole year, but I decided to bite the bullet and just get it. It's large enough that it makes for a great conversation piece and, again, I just love how explicitly camp it is. I've included a picture of it next to a Barbie Doll to show how big it actually is and because the picture is hilarious. If you don't think so, then maybe you don't enjoy things ironically. You live in a sad world.

1 comment:

  1. A patriotic Dalek! I think even the Doctor would laugh at that one!!
    Kind regards, Brian.

    ReplyDelete