Saturday, June 28, 2014

Grimlock

Let's face it, Constructbots are the bionicle of the Kre-o world. But I do love me some robot dinosaurs, so I picked up Grimlock.


And I was pleasently surprised to find out that unlike the Kre-o Transformers, Constructbots can transform without disassembling them. You just twist some joints and insert a few tabs and the robot transforms into a robot dinosaur.


It's an actual Transforming Transformer construction set. This is the kind of thing I was hoping for when Kre-o first started! And for $10! I might have to get one of those $6 sets to see if they all work like this.

2 comments:

  1. I did know that they can transform with out taking them apart! I might buy a few of these now like Blitzwing, Dead-End and Springer....Very cool.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are cool, but watch out on the "C" connector joints (hands, clips, attachments), they are very breakable!

    ReplyDelete

There was an error in this gadget