Wednesday, July 25, 2012

AMP Episode 44: Dinner for Four

Oh snap, it's time for another episode of the Articulated Monster Podcast.



This extra episode is part of my blatant attempt to get to episode 50 sooner. This will be the last time I do this before we hit episode 50, so don't get too worried.

In this episode Mario, AJ, my friend Bruce, and myself all go to a Red Lobster and talk about Bruce's experiences at SDCC (he was my hookup for SDCC merch), some Mario Bros. minifigures we found right before we went to dinner, various pop culture things, and the food we are all eating. That's right, it's an hour of us talking while we're eating food. I've cut out a couple minutes of us ordering our food, but that's about it.

Bruce picked up the Death statue when he was at SDCC. He let me pull it out of the box and take a look at it. Personally I can't get into the eyes. They're a little too doe-ish for me.




Enjoy!

(The title of this episode comes from an old IFC show called Dinner for Five, where John Favreau would eat dinner with 4 other people from the movie business and they would all share anecdotes about the industry. It was a fascinating show if they had good guess on.)

1 comment: