Monday, July 9, 2012

Taskmaster and Nathan Spencer


Nathan Spencer? Oh, you mean Bionic Commando. Which would explain why he has the giant metal arm in place of the normal minimate arm. I picked up this Toys R Us Exclusive "Marvel vs. Capcom" set for the Bionic Commando minimate because I think it's a pretty interesting minimate design. (I don't give a crap about the character. I even think he's one of the worst playing characters in the game.)  Taskmaster I am ambivalent about because I already have the Taskmaster minimate that came with US Agent so many years ago, and I don't think there's a GIANT leap in improvement. It's a better designed figure, yes, but not so much so that I felt the need to get the new figure.


Although I will admit that the new version has a better cape.(Similar weapons though.)

1 comment:

  1. Not wild by the Bionic Commando there(maybe if he was based more off his 8-bit look vs his modern look i would like him better)but Taskmaster looks great.

    ReplyDelete