Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Lego City Advent Calendar: Day 01

It's December 1st, which means it's the perfect time to break out the advent calendars! And I don't even know what Advent means. I think it's Latin for "25 days of small prizes."


I picked up the Lego City 2009 Advent Calendar. Partially because I enjoy Lego, but also because Lego only released the Pirate themed advent calendar in Europe. That's okay, this is Christmas themed wheras the Pirate one is not. That means this is more appropriate for the season.

So let's open Day 1!


Oh my god, the kid in the helmet. A KID in a HELMET. Anyone see the Clerks Animated Series? Because this is now an apt reference to drop. And it looks like you put him together yourself. That's the best part of LEGO!


Not bad. I like that that they used a normal leg piece and not the stunted no-articulation short person piece.

I've suddenly realized that this is the same advent calendar they're exploring this year on X-Entertainment. Hmm. I better step up my game.

No comments:

Post a Comment