Wednesday, February 22, 2012

German Hello Kitty


I don't buy toys from Urban Outifitters very often. They usually only have vinyl blind pack figures that I consider way too overpriced for a blind pack. ($10... no.) But every now and then they clearance out some and they get to a price low enough for me to justify buying one. Especially when some other person has gone through them and opened them so I actually know what I'm paying for.

Which is why I was okay with paying $2 for this Hello Kitty from the Hello Kitty International series. It's the German. And if there's something that's going to amuse me to no end, it's a German version of Hello Kitty dressed in lederhosen. The only thing that would have made it better is if she was holding a stein full of beer.

Seriously, look at how awesome that is. LOOK AT IT! GERMAN HELLO KITTY DEMANDS IT! SCHAUEN SIE SICH DEN GLORREICHEN HELLO KITTY!

No comments:

Post a Comment