Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Archie McPhee Surprise Bag, Pt. 1

Let's go through the Archie McPhee Surprise Bag I bought recently. If you'll recall, I spent $25 on it. What's going to happen is that I'm going to go through it all and give a running tally on what I would have been willing to pay for it. Then we'll see if it was worth it.

TiKi Tape: cute pun. It's just packing tape with a design on it. Very meh for me. I thought about giving this away as a gift.

I would have paid: $0.50

Baby Shower Catapult toy: launches tiny babies at people. I don't know if it's supposed to inspire fertility or mock it. Although somehow the idea of chucking baby corpses at people seems kinda wrong.
I would have paid: $1.00

Cowgirl Coasters: Not really my thing, kinda kitch I guess. However I did give this away as a gift to someone who REALLY was digging them. So that's cool.
I would have paid: $0.50

Love Pirate heart shaped eye-patches: Again, adorable. I never would have purchased two of these, but two of them I got. I guess you could put them over both eyes and be doubly blind. Or if you wanted to do a Jubei-Chan anime cosplay this would be useful.

I would have paid: $0.50 each, might have done a 2 for $1.00 deal.

So at the end of Day one, we're looking at $3.00 of attributed value.

2 comments:

  1. the baby catapult is FUNNY! that reminds me: i saw a miniature "nun bowling" game at the bookstore this past December... :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Baby Catapult is best of the lot so far. : )

    ReplyDelete