Monday, January 31, 2011

M12 Warthog LRG


So full disclosure, I don't play Halo games. I played a few levels of the first one and nothing ever since. I'm only vaguely aware of the mythology because I consume videogame media. But I always take a second to look at Halo figures because of my enjoyment of the web series Red vs. Blue which uses in-game characters to create hilarious videos.

And one of their first, and most popular, jokes was about the name of the Warthog... or the Puma.... Or the Chupathingy.

So hey, Minimate version under $15? Sure why not. It reminds me of the laughs.

Also, I like that this is the first (I think) minimate vehicle that can hold more than one minimate. It hearkens back to the GI Joe vehicles that could hold a half-dozen guys. Kinda. Very vaguely. At least in my head it does.

1 comment:

  1. Am with you on Halo i have only played the first one with friends and that's it. But i would consider picking these toys up as they look fun.

    ReplyDelete