Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Wolverine & Blob


I have not really been all that into getting Minimates from the Wolverine: Origins movie. I did get the one that had Agent Zero, since dude was Asian guy in a suit, but I really thought that would be the end of it. Until I found out that the Blob minimate had another figure under his belly and head piece.

Seriously, they put the young thin character inside the older fat figure.

It's insane enough that they put Blob in a movie as part of the elite Weapon X program, but... No. No talking about the Wolverine: Origins movie.

Basically I wanted a Blob figure, but not this Blob figure, until I found out that it doubled as a thin Fred Dukes minimate. So essentially this is a Kevin Durand minimate, and that dude was awesome on Lost. And it even looks like his character on Lost. A Keamy minimate.

No comments:

Post a Comment