Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Naut Ke Loi



The Movie Masters Green Lantern figures are kind of... stupid? Due to the way that the Green Lantern movie went out of its way to make the aliens non-humanoid the toys are over the top and possibly too alien to be enjoyed as an action figure. You end up with something like Naut Ke Loi.

The majority of the figure is made of soft plastica which makes it feel not unlike the fish toys you can get at an aquarium painted green. The back tail is semi-articulated in that the skeletal plastic under the surface can be moved from left to right in order to better prop the figure up. Sure the arm flippers move, but they sort of need to be placed in one position in order to keep the figure from flopping over on its side. The mouth opens but is that really thrilling?

The figure is also pretty small, even by movie masters standards. I mean look at Movie Masters Naut Le Koi compared to its DCUC counterpart. Overall, I won this for free from Action Figure Blues and I still feel like I didn't get my money's worth. I think its because of the soft spongy plastic. That always makes me think its going to crack and fall apart in a few years.


There's also a Paralax BAF piece, but who cares about that?

No comments:

Post a Comment