Friday, March 13, 2009

Kif Kroker



Kif here was on sale. That pretty much pushed everything in the "must buy" direction. You see, I bought the Zapp Branigan figure so I could get the disembodied head of Nixon. But once I put Zapp up I realized that I really liked the figure, so clearly I needed to get his long suffering first officer, Kif. The articulation on the Futurama figures is pretty grim, and I'm usually all about articulation for play value, but with these guys, they look so awesome that it's pretty much like owning a really well done mini statue of Futurama characters and for under $10 (if they're on sale) that's something I can really get behind.

I also love the accessories. The cowboy hat fits really well and he comes with a figure of another character! (I love when they do that!) One of the balls from the ball planet!


No comments:

Post a Comment