Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Doctor Who ebay Lot: Cassandra


The next figure from the 22 figure Doctor Who ebay lot I purchased is Cassandra, the last human. I've actually wanted a Cassandra figure for a while. She's one of the more significant Doctor Who foes to be introduced in the new series, and certainly one of the most intresting visual designs. A flap of skin stretched over a frame, connected to a brain jar. However I've never been tempted to buy the figure because it's essentially a small statue with wheels at the bottom. It makes sense, why would the figure be articulated? But it just felt like paying the MSRP of $15 for the figure was a little too expensive for what you were getting. And I've never seen this on sale.


So getting the figure through this ebay lot was actually pretty nice. It's a cool figure and is exactly what I thought it was. No big surprises, although it feels flimsier than I would have hoped. All in all, glad to have it.

3 comments:

  1. A Record store up here in canada had these for 5 bucks in a clearance bin .. i own two of these...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't even imagine what I'd do with two of these.

    ReplyDelete