Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Pac-Man Hide & Seek



I'm rather disappointed by this set, if only because it was the one I was most looking forward to. When I heard Wendy's was doing this promotion and went to their website to see what the toys looked like, the faces on the cups looked like they were painted on. But no, they're stickers. You've fooled me again advertising industry.

So this is essentially a version of the Shell Game, but with blue cups with cheap stickers on them to evoke the imagery of the Ghosts during Pac-Man's Power Up time. Those stickers are really cheap and obvious. And the yellow ball with a Pac-Man sticker on it isn't great shakes either. But it does function fairly well as a shell game. I tried it on a few of my co-workers and after a few rounds they were perplexed as too the correct placement of the ball.

No comments:

Post a Comment