Monday, April 9, 2012

Green Goblin & Unmasked Spider-Man


Oh my god! How many times are they going to release unmasked Peter Parker? I get that they want to simulate a classic comic book cover, but I don't need another "secret identity revealed" Peter Parker in my collection. Really guys, one is enough. And I really would have skipped this set, I really would have, but you found my weak point and included a Goblin Glider for the Green Goblin.... A vehicle. You made this a vehicle set.

DAMN YOU! Fortunately the other accessories help alleviate some of the pain I felt when I spent good money to effectively buy a glider.But really, aside from the Norman Osborne head, this is pretty much like the other Green Goblin minimate I already have. I really only wanted the glider. And the rope.

No comments:

Post a Comment