Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Spectre...


I've never been a big Spectre fan, so what would convince me to buy this figure? It's not like I'm going out of my way to collect all the DCUC JSA figures or anything. Nope, the reason I got it was because it was cheap and I wanted to remove the head and try and see if a simple custom head swap would work.


To make Hal Jordan: Spectre, which was pretty much the last time I thought the Hal Jordan character was interesting. Its not perfect, but it's probably the only way I'd be willing to put a Hal Jordan figure on my shelf. Unless they make a good DCUC scale Parallax. But they won't. Still, it would work better if there was a hood, or Hal's face was all white. But I'm not at the level where that's an option for me to do. I'd just break something and be sad. Still, as an experiment that cost under $5, I'll say this was a semi-success.

No comments:

Post a Comment