Monday, April 2, 2012

Catcycle City Chase

Look, I'm not thrilled to be paying $12 to get the 2 minifigures out of the set, which is really the only things I want from the set. I've never had a burning desire to get the "barren street corner" Lego playset, but ever since I got back into Legos (Which would have been, the Summer of 2009,) I've wanted some Batman minifigures. And since they've been discontinued and expensive, the return of the characters in the DC Heroes line has been great. Even if it means I'm pretty much paying $6 per figure. Still cheaper than what they were going for on e-bay.


While everyone else and their mother with a toy blog has already gone over this set if they're interested in it, so I just wanted to bring up the bit I find weird. The Batman minifigure, with the big plastic wings, pretty much falls right over if you try to stand it up unaided. So they had to add a jet pack with "flame" to serve as a third leg. Otherwise you have to either choose to have Batman falling over or capeless. Or I guess you could attach him to a brick, but that almost feels like cheating.

1 comment:

  1. I need to get this set but i been holding out on the hopes they will come out with a new Batman set like this minus the Jet Pack.

    ReplyDelete