Friday, March 23, 2012

CYBERMEN WEEK: Cyberleader


Wow, I bought a 8 inch cloth figure... WHAT THE HELL...

Oh, it's a Cyberman. Okay, that makes sense. If I was going to get only one 8 inch figure then this was going to be the one. Oddly enough, I skipped over the 4th Doctor from this wave even though it was the exact same price.

Why? Because the fourth Doctor isn't a cyberman. And this Cyberman is from Revenge of the Cybermen, which means it's part of my favorite design style of the Cybermen, the style that uses the weird earmuffs.

I haven't opened it yet. And I don't know if I ever will. It looks so nice in the package, but I don't really feel like it would be more fun if I took it out. Right now I don't have to worry about articulation or balancing it. I can just appreciate how silly it looks.

The only reason I might think of opening it is to get access to the Cybermat in it. But then again, I've got the one from the Revenge of the Cybermen 5" figures, and they're basically identical.

1 comment: