Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Armored Daredevil & Moon Knight

Oh who gives a crap about Armored Daredevil. Why would a man without fear need armor? I'm guessing this was a 90's thing, because any time I hear "armored superhero costume variant" I think it's because of the 1990's.

But I did want the Moon Knight minimate. I guess the big thing these days is Moon Knight as a crazy dude with multiple personalities and a violent take on vigilante justice. But once upon a time he was a White Suit Batman who was tricked into fighting a good guy werewolf. Then he got bitten by the werewolf and gets stronger as the phases of the moon get closer to a full moon. Then the cult who worship the God who ressurected him give him moon based weapons from ancient Egypt designed by a time travelling Hawkeye.

Whatever, he'll always be the Marvel analogue to Batman who showed up in the background of crossover series to me.

And his minimate figure has a big flowing cape which is a pain in the ass because it's too big, inflexible, and screws up his center of balance and articulation. Not worth it really.

Especially when you're packed with armored Daredevil.

No comments:

Post a Comment